Foziljon Shukurov, lecturer
Department of Tajik Language and Literature, Samarkand State University, Uzbekistan
This article is about works which is kept in the world`s libraries till today and their content, also poems` meaning of Bisoty Samarkandy who has lived and worked in the second half of fourteenth century and beginning of the fifteenth century. His poetry has attracted the attention of prominent literary scholars for many years. An in-depth study of the poet’s work is one of the most important issues today.
Keywords: Bisoty, artwork, historical personality, hero, Amir Teimur, sufism, music, chess, manuscripts, qasida, gazelle, qit’a, mukhammas, rubai, fard.
1. Barthold W.W. Ulugbek I ego vremya // Sochineniya, Vol.4, II., Nauka, 1964, 139-140.
2. Barthold, W.W. Sochineniya, Vol 2, Part 2, 161.
3. Barthold, W.W. Sochineniya, Vol 2, Part 2, 160.
4. Barthold W. В. Halil-Sultan // Barthold V. В. Sochineniya. — М.: Nauka, 1964. — V. II, P. 2: Works on particular issues of Central Asia, 533-534.
دستنویس , کتابخانۀ ملیی شهر تهران. // مجموعۀ اشعار یازده نفر شعرای معروف . 5
. – سحیفه ۷۹۰
6. Sadri Sadiev. Samarkand literary center in the history path. –Tashkent: National Encyclopedia of Uzbekistan, 2012, 123-124.
7. Sadri Sadiev. Samarkand literary center in the history path. –Tashkent: National Encyclopedia of Uzbekistan, 2012, 139-156.