Kaldarova A. K. Vasquez М. А.
Kazakhstan, Almaty, International Information Technology University
1. Scarnati, J. T. (2001). On becoming a team player. Team Performance Management: An International Journal,7(1/2), 5-10.
2. Harris, P. R., & Harris, K. G. (1996). Managing effectively through teams. Team Performance Management:An International Journal, 2(3), 23-36.
3. Luca, J., & Tarricone, P. (2001). Does emotional intelligence affect successful teamwork? Proceedings of the18th Annual Conference of the Australasian Society for Computers in Learning in Tertiary Education at the ASCILITE, p. 367 – 376, Melbourne: University of Melbourne.
4. Why is teaching teamwork skills important? available at www.deakin.edu.
5. Effective Teamwork. A Best Practice Guide for the Construction Industry www.constructingexcellence.org.
6. Biggs John, 2001, Teaching for Learning Quality a University, SRHE and OU Press Buckingham, UK
7. Entwistle Noel, 1997, Contrasting Perspective on Learning, in Marton F, Hounsell D, and Entwistle N (1997) (eds), The Experience of Learning: Implications for Teaching and Studying in Higher Education, Scottish Academic Press, Edinburgh, Scotland.
8. Building and Supporting Teamwork. Retrieved October 28, 2014 from http://ncac.acecqa.gov.au/educator-resources/pcf-articles/Building-Sup porting_Teamwork_December%2006.pdf
9. Effective Communication. Retrieved October 28, 2014 from http://www.umext.maine.edu/onlinepubs/PDFpubs/6103.pdf
10. BLAIR G.M. Laying the Foundations for Effective Teamwork http://www.see.ed.ac.uk/~gerard/teaching/art0.html Accessed July 2004
11. DOBBIE G. Supporting Teamwork in a Computer Science Course
http://www.cdtl.nus.edu.sg/link/mar2001/team1.htm Accessed July 2004