D. eng. s., professor Verner V. F.,
Kapanova R. I., Nurkeyeva A. B., Yelbassiyeva G., Verner A. V.
Auezov South Kazakhstan State University, Shymkent, Republic of Kazakhstan;
Institute of Innovative Researches and Technology LLP, Almaty, Republic of Kazakhstan;
Regional Social-Innovative University, Shymkent, Republic of Kazakhstan
The results of enhancement of pellet made of slag mixture for production of synthetic wollastonite are provided below. It has been determined that a high strength and thermal resistance of raw pellets depends on fineness of grind of the mixture component and formation of low-basic calcium silicate hydrates (tobermorite and xonotlite) at interaction of slag mixture and water during pellet granulation and drying under natural conditions.
1. Rieder Konrad C. // Amer.Ceram.Soc.Bull. 1991. N5. P.888.
2. V. A. Tyulnik, V. Z. Tkach, V. I. Eirich, N. P. Starodubtsev. Wollastonie – a unique multifunctional mineral raw material. М.: Ores and metals. 2003.-P.15-17.
3. Hare C. H. //Mod. Paint and Coatings. 1993. V.83.P.12.
4. V. V. Kozyrev. Wollastonite raw resources and prospects of its developing // Wollastonite. М.: Science, 1982.- P.29-34.
5. V. F. Verner, V. K. Bishimbayev, T. M. Khudyakova. Physical and chemical properties of crystallization of phosphoric slag mixtures at production of synthetic wollastonite // Chemistry and chemical technology. V.55, issue 8. Ivanovo, 2012.- P.68-72.
6. Patent No. 25064 of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Method for production of fine-disperse wollastonite /V. F. Verner, V. K. Bishimbayev, T. M. Khudyakova, K. M. Gapparova.- No. 2011/0305.1; filed on 29.03.2011; published on 15.12.2011. Bulletin No. 12.-5p.
7. M. A. Matveyev, B. N. Demidovich. Granulation of slag mixtures for production of glass // Glass and ceramics.-1967, No.10.-P.20-23.
8. B. F. Kislitsyn, N. T. Kuchmina. Granulation of slag-silicate mixtures and drying thereof. In book Slag Glass Ceramics. М.:Stroiizdat, 1970.-P.151-155.