Microbiology Institute of National Academy of Sciences of Azerbaijan, Baku, Azerbaijan
Keywords: river waters; irrigation canals; soil pollution; phytotoxicity of waters and soils; purification.
2. Gul A.K. 2003 Caspian pollution problems. Baku, pp.70.
3. Dzhambetova P.M., Reutova N.V., Sitnikov M.N. 2005 The Effect of Oil Pollution on Morphological and Cytogenetic Characteristics of Plants. Ecological Genetics, 3(4), 5-10.
4. Donets E.V. 2009 The effect of oil on the germination of seeds of coniferous forest-forming species of woody plants of the Southern Taiga subzone of the Omsk region. PhD thesis’s abstract, Omsk, pp.148.
5. Kazibekov N. 2002 Water resources of Azerbaijan, use and protection. Material of International Conference REC Caucasus on Sustainable Water Resources Management in the South Caucasus Region, Tbilisi, Part II, 7-9.
6. Museyibov M.A. 2009 Physical Geography of Azerbaijan. Baku, pp.398.
7. Nikitina E.V. 2003 Toxicological and microbiological aspects of bioremediation of oil sludge — waste from petrochemical production / PhD thesis’s abstract, Kazan, pp.19.
8. Strategic roadmap for the production and processing of agricultural products. 2016, pp.177.