Postgraduate student Pankov D.,
Ph.D. in Technical Sciences, Associate Professor Kishenko V
Ukraine, Kyiv, National University of Food Technologies
The article is devoted to the study of the automated intellectual subsystem of the decision making support at bread production on the basis of the product quality optimization with the use of vector optimization of the main technological processes of bread production: the sponge and dough preparation. The intellectual system for bread production processes management based on the principles of multicriteria optimization has been developed with the use of the knowledge acquired.
Keywords: bread production, multicriteria optimization, dough preparation, mathematical model.
1. Zolotarev A.A. Mathematical Modeling and Optimization of Distribution Systems /A.A. Zolotarev// Saarbrucken: LAP Lambert Academic Publishing .- 2016.- 184 p.
2. Munier A. Strategy for the use of multicriteria analysis in decision-making/A. Munier // London: Springer, 2011- 319 p.
3. Kuzmychov AI Optimization methods and models: a workshop in EXCEL [Text]: [tutorial] / A. I. Kuzmychov. — K .: PPC AMU, 2013 — 438 pp.
4. Voronin, A.N. Multicriteria Optimization of Dynamic Control Systems / A.N. Voronin // Cybernetics. — 1980. — №4. — p. 56-68.
5. Computer and compromise search. The method of achievable goals/A.V. Lotov, V.A. Bushenkov, G.K. Kamenev, O. L. Chernyh. — M.: Nauka, 1997.- 404 p.