Valerii Zavgorodnii, phd, associate professor
Anna Zavgorodnya, senior teacher
Vladyslav Maiko, master of engineering
Valerii Malikov, master of engineering
Dmytro Zhuk, master of engineering
Ukraine, Kyiv, Department of Information Technologies
State University of Infrastructure and Technologies
The article presents the main propositions of logical-probabilistic method of analysis the assurance and enhancement of reliability of structurally complex systems, in which the structure of the system is described by means of mathematical logic and quantitative assessment of reliability is performed using probability theory. An example build script the dangerous condition and performed a quantitative investigation of the reliability of complex systems with interdependent basic events. The methods and models are implemented in a computer system that provides the ability to objectively assess the reliability and safety of structurally complex systems and solving problems of operational decision-making in complex emergencies.
Keywords: structurally complex system, logical-probabilistic method, function of algebra of logic, risk, scenario, dangerous condition, the triggering event
1. Ryabіnіn І.O. “Reliability and safety of structurally complex systems”, SPb: Vidavnitstvo Sankt-Peterburzkogo unіversitetu (2007): 276.
2. Polovko A.M., Gurov S.V. “Fundamentals of reliability theory”, SPb: BKhV-Peterburg (2006): 702.
3. Cherkesov G.N. “Evaluation of the reliability of systems with a spare parts inventory”, St. Petersburg: BHV-Petersburg (2012): 480.
4. Mozhaev A.S. “General logic-probabilistic method for analysis of reliability of complex systems”, L: VMA (1988): 68.
5. Aleksandrovskaya L.N., Aronov I.Z., Kruglov V.I. “Safety and reliability of technical systems”, Moscow: Logos (2004): 380.
6. Feinhelt F., Franken P. “Reliability and maintenance. Mathematical approach”, Moscow: Radio i svyaz (1988): 392.
7. Solozhentsev E.D. “Scenario logic-probabilistic risk management in business and technology”, SPb (2004): 416.
8. Zavgorodnii V.V., Zavgorodnya G.A. “Risk management model of high danger objects”, Mizhnarodnyy naukovyy zhurnal «Internauka» – International scientific journal «Internauka» 18 (58) (2018): 52-55, DOI:10.25313/2520-2057-2018-18-4261
9. Pietersen C.M. “Consequences of Accidental Releases of Hazardous Materials”, Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries 4(1) (1991): 136-141.
10. Otrokh S.I., Zavgorodnii V.V., Zavgorodnya, G.A. “Analysis of interaction of risk damage in the case of technogenic accidents in the concept of acceptable risk”, Telekomunikatsiyni ta informatsiyni tekhnolohiyi – Telecommunication and Information Technologies 2 (59) (2018): 117-123. DOI: 10.31673/2412-4338-
11. Dranishnikov L.V., Zagorodnii V.V. “Analysis and assessment of the risk of man-made accidents in order to manage their safety on the basis of information technologies”, Scientific journal «New Technologies» Kremenchug University of Economy, Information technology and Management 4(22) (2008): 119–129.
12. Bridges J.W. “The Assessment of Toxic Hazards Institution”, Chemical Engineres, Symposium Series 93 (1985): 413-428.
13. Otrokh S.I., Zavgorodnii V.V., Zavgorodnya G.A. “Analysis of the methods of presentation of knowledge in the recognition of emergency situations of anthropogenic nature”, Naukovi zapysky Ukrayinsʹkoho naukovo-doslidnoho instytutu zvʺyazku. – Scientific notes of the Ukrainian Research Institute of Communication 3 (51) (2018): 36-46.
14. Alymov V.T., Tarasova N.P. “Technogenic risk. Analysis and evaluation”, M: Akademkniga (2006): 118.
15. Zavgorodnii V.V., Zavgorodnya G.A. “Method of representation of knowledge about the assessment of risk of appearance of technogenic accidents”, VisnykKremenchutsʹkoho natsionalʹnoho universytetu imeni Mykhayla Ostrohradsʹkoho – Bulletin of Kremenchuk Mikhaylo Ostrohradskyi National University 4 (111) (2018): 43-48, DOI:10.30929/1995-0519.2018.4.43-48