1Vovk Svetlana PhD of Economic Sciences, associate professor,
2Dsetiar Andrii professor, doctor of public administration,
3Tokareva Valentina professor, doctor of public administration
1Ukraine, Mariupol, Donetsk National Medical University,
2Ukraine, Kharkiv state Academy of culture, Ministry of culture of Ukraine,
3Ukraine, Mariupol, Donetsk State University of Management
This research is an attempt to tackle the problem of healthcare management as a diverse and virtually autonomous system, which is in a dire need of transformation. In the article we try to describe mechanisms and strategies of its trasfiguration for the contemporary needs of Ukraine as a country which is undergoing both political and economic transformations in course of which it is necessary to guarantee quality medical services and medicines to citizens of Ukraine in a full size. Main signs of systemic changes in the health sector mentioned above include the object of studies, such as social relations in the medical sphere, which are regulated by certain laws of the organization of activities within the structures; the purpose of these changes, which is to achieve such a degree of ordering of social relations, where the compliance of the behavior of all subjects corresponds to the normative models described in the laws of a particular country.
Keywords: system of health, mechanisms of management, of social relations, system changes, state control mechanisms
1. Brownson R C, Colditz G A, Proctor, E. K, eds. (2012) Dissemination and implementation research in health: translating science to practice. Oxford University Press, Google Scholar
2. Curran G M, Bauer M, &, Stetler ,C. (2012). Effectiveness-implementation hybrid designs: combining elements of clinical effectiveness and implementation research to enhance public health impact Med Care. 50, 217-260.
3. Dowling, G. R. аnd Staelin, R. (1994); “A Model of Perceived Risk and Intended Risk-Handling Activity”; Journal of Consumer Research; Vol. 21(1),119-134.
4. Paina, L., Peters, D. H. (2012) Understanding pathways for scaling up health services through the lens of complex adaptive systems. Health Policy Plan, 27: 365-731.
5. Lindelow M, Wagstaff A. (2008) Assessment of health facility performance: an introduction to data and measurement issues. World Bank, 19-66.
6. National Health Care Reform Strategy for Ukraine for 2015-2025 — uoz.cn.ua/strategiya.pdf
7. Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine — https://www.kmu.gov.ua
8. Ministry of Health of Ukraine — http://moz.gov.ua/
9. Central Clearing House of the National Bank of Ukraine — https://bank.gov.ua/control/uk/publish/category?cat_id=16574008