1candidate of Science in Engineering, associate professor Marunych V. S.,
2candidate of Science in Engineering Shpylovii I. F.,
1Ph.D., associate professor Kharuta V. S.,
1assistant Lushchai Yu. V.
1Ukraine, Kyiv, National Transport University;
2Ukraine, Kyiv City State Administration, Department of Transport Infrastructure, First Deputy Director
The article is considered one of the most urgent problems in the study and research of passenger transport systems the realities and vision of the investigation into route taxi traffic. In the Ukrainian legislative and regulatory framework for service delivery to the population, route taxies are considered as an additional mode of transportation, and therefore generalized, not systematical and indirect.
Keywords: transport system, passenger transportation, public transport, individual car, vehicle fleet.
1. Transport and urban environment: Joint Soviet-American report on the theme: ―The rational relationship between the development of society and individual transport in cities of various sizes‖ / Mixed Soviet-American Commission for Cooperation in the field of environmental protection. Gos. com. by civil engineering and the architecture under Gosstroi USSR. Research institute center and project. Institute of Urban Development. Ministry the US transport. Ministry of Housing and Urban Development of the United States. Moscow: Stroiizdat, 1988. – 183 p., іll.
2. Rubets A. D. Organization of route taxi transportation passengers / A. D. Rubets, E. E. Mun // Textbook. – M.: Transport, 1986. – 136 p.
3. European strategies ―Transport White Paper 2011‖.
4. Ihnatenko O. S. Bus transportation in cities / O. S. Ihnatenko, V. S. Marunych // Navch. Posibnyk. – K.: UTU, 1998. – 196 p.
5. US National Transit Database, NTD Glossary. Archived: 2013-11-13 at the Wayback Machine.
6. Park Haeyoun, Gebeloff Robert. Car-Pooling Declines as Driving Becomes Cheaper. The New York Times. 28 January 2011.
7. The state of European Car Sharing. Car Sharing development strategy of greater London, p. 96-98: white-paper by Momo (European research project on sustainable mobility patterns), June 2010. Retrieved: 2014-01-29.
8. Town and Country Planning Association. Park and ride – politics, policy and planning. Retrieved: 2012-01-19.