Samarkand state university, Samarkand, Uzbekistan
This article deals with classification of expounding predicates in the Uzbek language. Analyzing the sources, 6 lexical-semantic groups of expounding predicates were defined. The most effective ones are informative predicates, we chose lexical-semantic predicates of the verbs “speak”, “say” from them. Predicates included in this group have general lexical content of situation which locates in the core of the sentence. Predicates of this group have typological lexical meaning of messages and transmission of information about any situation. The construction of indirect speech is considered as informative predicates. Expounding predicates express why the situation wasn’t a source, but a core of its reason.
Keywords: procedural, semantics, core, expounding predicate, informative predicate, specific, intensification.
1. Arutunov N.D. About the object of the general value. «Problems of linguistics.» 1985. №3.
2. Vasilev L.M. The theory of semantic fields. «Problems of linguistics.» 1971
3. Dictionary of linguistic terms. 5th edition. «Piligrim» T.W. Zherebildo, 2010
4. Yuldashev M.M. Predicates of estimated characterizing semantics. Materials of the scientific conference. Samarkand-Shanghai, 2015, 27-29 Pp.
5. O.S.Akhmanova, Dictionary of linguistic terms, Moscow, 1969, pp.170-172
6. K.Yashin, Selected works, Tashkent, 1981
7. Sharipov J. 3-collection. Khorezm, Tashkent, 1982
8. Gafur Gulyam, Yodgor, Essays and stories, Tashkent, 1983
9. O.Husanov , Mysterious world, 1983