К. и. н. Zhappasov Zh. E., к. и. н. Tasilova N. A.,
докторант Ph. D. Shashayeva G., магистр истории Toguzbaeva A.
Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
Currently, much attention is being paid to the spiritual and cultural heritage of nations. In recent years, cultural policies in Kazakhstan seek to promote the material and spiritual heritage, both within the country and at an international level. Efforts are directed to the preservation of these values in museums and specialized institutions, as well as to their cultural transmission in educational programs in colleges and universities. This paper presents some of these policies and shows the vital relation between the work in cultural heritage preservation developed in museums and educational processes. It also inquiries into how these relations might be made more productive by means of Information and Communication Technologies.
1. Altayev J., Gabitov T., Kasabekova A. 1998. Philosophy and Cultural studies.-Textbook.-A.:Zheti Zhargy, 272 p.-B.176
2. Abadanova G. “Innovational processes in developing education”//In a world of education.5/2/2013.,50p. Almaty
3. About Knowledge./Regulations of Republic of Kazakhstan,// Egemendi Kazakhstan, 3/1/1999., Almaty
4. About knowledge./Regulations of Republic of Kazakhstan,//Litera, 5/3/2000., Almaty
5. Zharykbayev K. Kaliev S. 1995. Kazakh education.- Almaty:Sanat,352p.
6. Raimkhanova K. Katran D. Theory and practice of museum business. Textbook.Almaty,2002,-3p
7. Anthology of Kazakh educational thought. 1988, Almaty.88p