Associate professor, Doctor of economic Irma Chkhaidze
Georgia, Batumi, Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University
This article deals with the necessity of permanence of the most important business processes in the company as an important factor for the development of the company. General and dissenting opinions of Georgian and foreign scientific experts interested in issues of business processes are presented. The difference between the role and essence of business processes and business projects is noted.
Such world-famous companies as Levi Strauss & Co, J.D. Power & Associates, Wal-Mart, Sony Ericsson, LG, Samsung, Motorola, Sanyo, Kayocera, Nokia, projects of these companies and their practical use on the basis of «innovative knowledge» are considered, which leads to the
competitiveness and leadership positions of these brands.
Keywords: «business process», «business project», «innovative knowledge», «the possibility of
non-standard thinking», «psychological attack».
1. Theory and practice of modern management, I International Scientific and Practical Conference, Tbilisi, 2017, ed. ―Universal‖
2. Kakabadze V., ―Business Administration (twelve steps of perfection)‖, ed. «Meridian», Tbilisi, 2012
3. Panov A. ―Strategic Management‖, ed. Moscow, Unity 2002
4. Thompson, D. Formby ―The economics of the firm‖, M., Binom 1998
5. G. Djolia, D. Sehniashvili, «Economics and management of knowledge», Tbilisi, 2010
6. P. Martin, K.Teit, ―Project Management», Minsk, 2006
7. V. D. Shapiro, ―Project Management», Moscow, 1996
8. ―Knowledge Management», the group of authors, ed. House/Alpina-Business-Books, 2006