Doctor of science Dukhanina I. V.1, candidate of science Arkhipov, I. V. 2
1 — Russia, Moscow, Moscow state medical dental University by A.I. Evdokimov of the Ministry of health of the Russian Federation, Professor of the Department of Finance and investment
2 — Russia, Moscow, Federal state budget institution «Russian scientificmethodical gerontology center», Director
1. Vvedenskaya E. C. Providing differentiated types of medicosocial care for elderly / E. C. Vvedenskaya, I. I. Vvedensky // Problems of social hygiene, health, and medical history. 1999. No. 3. — S. 19-21.
2. Vvedenskaya E. C. Self-reported health as an indicator of selfpreservation behavior of older / E. C. Vvedenskaya, I. I. Vvedensky, L. S. Shilov // Problems of social hygiene, health, and medical history. — 1999.- No. 5.-S. 12-15.
3. Vvedenskaya E. C. Functional ability of the elderly as criteria for determining their means-tested social assistance at home / E. C. Vvedenskaya, B. A. Molchanov, I. I. Vvedenskaya // Older people look in the XXI century. — NISI, Nizhny Novgorod, 2000. — S. 77-79.
4. Voitenko B. N. Factors of mortality and life expectancy / B. N. Voitenko // Monograph. — Kiev: Health,1987.- 143C.
5. Voronkov G. L. Adaptation of elderly people to the microsocial environment as a goal of the medico-psychological consulting / G. L. Voronkov, I. D. Szewczyk, B. C. Saloncom // Social and clinical psychiatry. 1984.-№2.- C. 1370-1373.
6. Galkin O. A. Comprehensive assessment of the quality of work in the Department of medico-social care for the elderly / O. A. Galkin, I. A. Hecht, Century Century Pavlov // Health Of The Russian Federation. 1998.- No. 6. — S. 35-36.
7. Galkin P. A. demographic trends in rural area /R. A. Galkin, I. A. Hecht, I. A. Pavlov // Health of the Russian Federation. -1997.- No. 6. S. 43-45.
8. Galkin, R. A. Experience of the organization departments of medico-social assistance to lonely elderly / R. A. Galkin, I. A. Hecht, I. A. Pavlov, Y. M. Smolyakov // Health of the Russian Federation. 1993.- No. 8. — S. 8-10.
9. Geht I. A. Some medico-social aspects of health of older persons, people living alone in rural areas. // Health Of The Russian Federation. 1998.- No. 2.-S. 23-28.
10. Geht I. A. Loneliness in old age / I. A. Hecht // Clinical gerontology. 2001.- No. 10. — S. 72.
11. Geht I. A. About improving the health of social assistance to lonely elderly persons in rural areas. // Health Of The Russian Federation. — 1992.- No. 5.-C. 13-15.
12. Declaration on ageing. The materials of the Plenary meeting of the UN, 1992. — 186 C.
13. Kabakova T. A. New forms of organization of medico-social assistance to the population of older age groups in rural areas: Dis. … candidate of medical Sciences: 14.00.33 (Public health and health care) / Kabakova, Tatiana Alexandrovna. — Ryazan, 2005. — 179 C.
14. Lazebnik L. B. Necessity of creation of geriatric services in the structure of health authorities / L. B. Lazebnik // Clinical gerontology. 1999. No. 1. — S. 3-7.
15. Lazebnik L. B. health status of the elderly population, Moscow / L. B. Lazebnik, M. W. Bashkaeva // Clinical gerontology. 1999.- No. 1. — S. 78 -81.
16. Lazebnik L. B. Causes of hospitalization of elderly patients with chronic heart failure and continuity of treatment / L. B. Lazebnik, L. C. Russkaya, W. N. Drozdov // Clinical gerontology. 2002.- So 8, No..8. — S. 15.16.
17. Lugovoy, C. E. Health elderly / C. E. Lugovoy // Health of the Russian Federation. 2002. No. 3. — S. 27-28.
18. Maximova S. G. Socio-psychological aspects of the formation of the loneliness of the elderly and senile age / S. G. Maksimova // Clinical gerontology. 2001, No. 1-2. — S. 52-56.
19. Maksimova, T. M. Homicide and suicide as a public health problem / T. M. Maksimova, V. B. Belov, A. G. Rogovina // Problems of social hygiene, health, and medical history. 2006. No. 1. — S. 1114.
20. Preobragenskaya V. C. Regulations the needs of persons in retirement age in health and social care / V. S. Preobragenskaya, N. N. Mikhnevich // Problems of social hygiene and the history of medicine. 1995.- No. 5. — S. 12-15.
21. Puchkova E. C. Geriatric center of St. Petersburg-three years experience / E. C. Puchkova, S. C. Sharin // Clinical gerontology. 1997, No. 1. — S. 61-64.
22. Puchkova E. C. Organization of work in the group prevention of premature aging / E. C. Puchkova, N. In. The priest // Clinical gerontology. 2000.- No. 910.-S. 63-67.
23. Puchkova E. C. Osteoporosis in geriatric practice / E. C. Puchkova, E. N. Kosulnikova //Nurse. 1999.- No. 5. — S. 14-16.
24. Puchkova E. C. Modern possible directions for the development of social gerontology / E. C. Puchkova // Advances in gerontology. 2001. — Vol. 7. — S. 110114.
25. Shabalin V. N. Actual problems of medical and social assistance to the population of older age groups in Russia / V. N. Shabalin // Health Of The Russian Federation. 1999, No. 3. — S. 25-32.